- The school as an institution enjoys political goodwill from the community and the District Education Board.
- It has received additional enough land for further development.
- To improve on curriculum delivery, the school had received funds for lab equipment and computers from the economic stimulant programme.
- The school PTA had supported the school in provision of physical facilities and curriculum support need. They had also bought a bus for the school and employed teachers to support the needy C.B.E. shortfalls.
- The TSC had posted adequate teachers, but with a short fall as per curriculum needs.